We provide supported working opportunities for adults with a learning disabilities and additional support needs. Through person-centred learning plans, we can offer work tailored to the individual needs of our day service users. We strive to ensure the realisation of every individuals potential as far as we are able.
Tasks and activities on offer include:
- Planting trees and caring for them.
- Pruning and occasionally felling trees.
- Constructing fences and woven hedges.
- Tending to the herb garden.
- Building maintenance.
- Craft activities.
- Harvesting herbs and fruits.
If you would like to find out more about our supported working day services then please get in touch through our contact page.